Welcome To Genius Mom

Living as modern moms in today's fast changing world require ever expanding horizon and perspective.

Today's Moms are faced with many challenges from managing household issues, financial decisions, parenting, to preparing proper nutrition for the whole family.

This blog is dedicated to every hard working, creative, problem solver, smart, and genius Mom in the world.

Living to make their families happier with a long term vision of building a beautiful legacy to the next generation
To become the Best Mom in the world doesn't always require you to spend lots of money.

All you need to do is simply investing more love and care to your loved ones.

In addition to that all you need to become the smart parent are proper guidance and resources to help you determine which decisions to take.

We at Genius Mom are glad to help you by providing high quality information to aid you in the journey of becoming the Best Mom for your family.

So please enjoy your time and visit...

Some Guidelines To Cleaning The Carpets

Cleaning the carpet is a difficult task but what has to be done it has to be done. So this article will give you some guidelines in making the carpet clean.

Tip 1:

Carpets need to be cleaned every six months and they must be cleaned with deep cleaning machines. You can hire the professionals for cleaning the carpet or you can either do it yourself.

This method of cleaning has its pros and cons. But the fact is that you must need to clean the carpet when it is needed.

Tip 2:

Always keep your eyes open for the spills. If you find any stains clean that at very time. You can clean those spills by the water and if water does not help out go and buy the cleaning agent to get rid of the spills.

You can also use the mixture of water and vinegar in order to get rid of spills. Use whatever method you want but get rid of the spills before they become permanent stains.

Tip 3:

Clean the carpet and take special care of it. In this way you can have the cleanliness in home. Give the proper time in vacuuming the carpet so that it can absorb all the dirt. Always buy the best vacuum available that have high vacuuming ability.

Tip 4:

Prevention is always better than cure! So you must try to stop the dirt outside the home. Use mats to clean your shoes and left the debris and dirt out prior to entering. Make sure that all of the family members and guest do the same. Another to keep the dirt out is to take off the shoes at the entrance so to avoid the dirt inside.

Almost 80% of the dirt is in form of dry soil that enters in the home. And remaining 20% is in form of grease, oils and starches. Dry soil can be easily removed if the carpets are vacuumed every day. Vacuum are used to minimize the damage to the carpets.

Clean and properly maintained carpets are healthy for your pocket. As, it increase the life of the carpet. We all know that buying and installing the carpet is very expensive. Other benefits of cleaning can be comfortable environment for living, attracting the friends and family members towards cleanliness and keeping the odor free home.

Bissell 2X Ultra Professional Deep Cleaning Formula, 24 Ounces, 78H6 

BlueMagic 900 Carpet Stain & Spot Lifter - 22 oz. Aerosol Can 

DEEP CLEAN CARPET SOLUTN (HOOAH30105) 

0 comments: