Welcome To Genius Mom

Living as modern moms in today's fast changing world require ever expanding horizon and perspective.

Today's Moms are faced with many challenges from managing household issues, financial decisions, parenting, to preparing proper nutrition for the whole family.

This blog is dedicated to every hard working, creative, problem solver, smart, and genius Mom in the world.

Living to make their families happier with a long term vision of building a beautiful legacy to the next generation
To become the Best Mom in the world doesn't always require you to spend lots of money.

All you need to do is simply investing more love and care to your loved ones.

In addition to that all you need to become the smart parent are proper guidance and resources to help you determine which decisions to take.

We at Genius Mom are glad to help you by providing high quality information to aid you in the journey of becoming the Best Mom for your family.

So please enjoy your time and visit...

Long Term Financing Goals

Money is essential part of one’s life and it cannot be underestimated. According to the recent survey in America, 96% people agreed from saving they can achieve the stable life.
Saving can save from the adverse affects of health and natural diseases. But however, today’s generation do not believe in long term financing.

They feel happy in buying the signature shoes or new Jet Ski or a branded car from the savings. But by the time they mature, they start realizing the importance of money and after that they usually keep their personal saving accounts.

Long term financing goals means that for the longer period of time the savings are invested and maintained in that project or account religiously.

This article will put light on the reason for savings. This would be beneficial for the starters to save money and make their future secure eventually. Following points will give you motive to save the money.

1.    Saving for your Future and Present Needs:

What ever you will save today will provide you secure financial future. You should at least try to save 20% of your earning and remaining 80% in fulfilling the household needs. The small portion of income saved today, will become a big portion for secure and stable future.

2.    Saving for an Investment Need:

You can also use the saving for opening a new business enterprise in near future. It will give you chance to explore your talent and thus utilize it in earning more from doing the business ventures.

3.    Saving for your Retirement:

In the retirement age if you have not gathered the money for your peaceful retirement, you will have to spend your life by earning the money to satisfy your basic needs. Almost 23% of people today are doing the same for spending the retire life. One who had already saved and secured their future expenses, are enjoying the peaceful life.

Keys to Fulfilling your Saving Goals:

No matter what so ever the purpose and intention of saving is, but the goals and aims of saving must satisfy these two points.

1.    Attainability:

Attainability means that the set goals can be achieved and they can be attained without doing any illegal and extraordinary work. The key is to save patiently and work hard to earn more.

2.    Consistency:

You must be constituently changing the goals to be achieved. As the time passes the requirements change. So change you goals too.

0 comments: